Saturday, October 24, 2009

Congratulations Ritchard!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Congratulations Ritchard!
We have had the privilege of watching God at work for the past 2 years. He has taken a man and totally transformed his life, in a way that could only glorify God. Many times along the path to get to this point, I'm sure many of us wondered just what God was doing, how could good come out of what was happening? But God's perfect plan for Ritchard's life is bearing the fruit that could only come from such heartache and trials. Only salvation and the work of the Spirit could do what has been done in his life.

In my prayers this morning the verses God gave me for your life, Ritchard, were these....
Psalms 57:2I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills his purpose for [you].
Psalms 59:13Then it will be known to the ends of the earth that God rules over [Ritchard].

Congratulations on your big day! Didn't somebody tell you that God wanted you doing prison ministry? I'm sure one day we'll see eye-to-eye on all our other issues, too! I'm glad I'll get to spend eternity with you, praising God for all He has done!